Login to AllisonHouse
Log in using your AllisonHouse username/password.
Go to Gibson Ridge Integration Section
Click on 'Gibson Ridge' in the left menu on your Customer Dashboard.
Select "ENTLN Local Lightning" under the "Lightning" section.
Customize Your Settings
1. Check 'Count All Stokes' if your want to see both Cloud-To-Cloud and Cloud-To-Ground strokes. Uncheck the box is you want to see Cloud-To-Ground strokes ONLY. You can also see how many strokes are being shown at the radar site you have selected. Just check 'Show Strike Count In Feed Title' and it will appear next to the placefile name in the Placefile Manager.
2. Customize an Alert Ring if you would like to have one.
Customize Your Icons
1. Customize the way you want your strikes to appear. (Size = Time and Color = Intensity)
2. Choose from one of our default icon sheets.
3. If you do not want to use one of our defaults, you can even load your own lighting icon sheet in!